Seeking fun and energetic people for a Photo Booth Attendant!
We are a fun, rapidly growing Sacramento photo booth rental company looking to hire smart, energetic, personable, outgoing, and strong photo booth operators for weddings, corporate events, and parties.
You don’t need to be a photographer (this is a strictly non photography position), but must be tech savvy to work your way around the computer and camera. Must be available on weekends and some weekdays but mostly evenings. This is a fun, paid position with long term potential. Most of our photo booth attendants have been with us for over two years and is part of our family.
Training will be provided, we will also work with you until you are comfortable on your own for events. You will be scheduled most likely a month in advance and can work any where from 1 event per month to 4+ depending on your availability and the number of events booked. Some attendants work upwards of 8 events per month on our busy season. You must be able to learn the photo booth software and how to run and troubleshoot the booth.
Customer service is the most important part of our business, and our reputation is what makes us popular.
- Driving from our Sacramento office to event location, sometimes in Sonoma or San Francisco.
- Unloading photo booth equipment.
- Setting up photo booth, props, equipment and backdrops.
- Ensure booth is operating correctly which includes changing ink and paper.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
- Staying on site to assist guests with the photo booth for the time that the photo booth is active.
- Sometimes assisting guests with a scrapbook.
- Tearing down, and loading equipment back to our office.
- Driving back to the office.
- Events work days run 6-10 hours depending on location.
- Must be very punctual and responsible. You must be on time at every event. No exceptions.
- Must be professional, polite and dress professionally. You will represent the company.
- Must be friendly, extroverted, engaging and outgoing. We want to give our clients a fun and great experience, which includes your smile and demeanor.
- Must have the right kind of attitude to upkeep our stellar Yelp reviews.
- Must be available and able to work Saturdays, and other days of the week some times.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs easily.
- Must be at least 21 years old, to work in bars or venues where alcohol is served and sold.
- Must have your own reliable car, a valid drivers license, proof of insurance and good driving
- Must be PC tech savvy to trouble shoot computers and cameras when something goes wrong.
- Must love going to parties and fun events!
- Must be able to perform physical activity of setting up booth.
- Must be dedicated and hard working with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be good at communicating via email to get your schedule and event information
- Must be able to calmly handle stressful situations and all types of crowds from small children to unruly adults.
Pay starts at $15/hr
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a fun part time weekend job (what we like to call a professional wedding crasher), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, address, make and model of car and photo along with why think you would make a great photo booth attendant for our company. If you do not include this, your application will not be considered. We are looking for someone to fill this position ASAP.